#4 Do you procrastinate sometimes?

 1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?

2. What are some of the things you procrastinate on?

3. What are some causes of your procrastination?

4. What are some strategies you can use to combat your procrastination?

(50 words, at least) Due on Sunday.


Yes, sometimes I procrastinate when I’m want to escape from the tasks that I have to do in urgent. Like the presentation two weeks later, the test two months later, or the notes I have to send as soon as possible. 

When I feel tired or just end up a long work time or even just not interested in the task that make me want to procrastinate for next tasks. 

When I realized that I am procrastinating, I won’t do the task right now, but I make a schedule for something to-do. And then I will set alarm clock in every work day to remind me have to work.

留言

熱門文章